Friends of Springfield School
We are a group of supporters who:
• provide financial support to Springfield School to enhance the educational experiences of the pupils as a registered charity
• organise some fundraising events that provide social opportunities for the families and the chance to develop mutual support
• work to raise the profile of the School and special needs in the local community
We aim to:
• raise the profile of the school
• highlight the achievements of the school
• generate support and good will towards the school
• raise money for the school through fundraising in the local community & amongst businesses and through applying for grants
We need more people to be a friend to the school. In order to continue to provide such high levels of care and education to our pupils we need to constantly buy, update and replace specialist equipment. If you are a parent and would like to join the committee or be involved in organising events please contact Lesley Curry on email@example.com.
If you are a business or community group and feel that you could offer support of some kind to Springfield School, please contact Lisa Benson on 01993 775490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep up to date with the latest from The Friends by liking our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TheFriendsofSpringfieldSchool
Please use the links on the left to find out what events are coming up and to here about some of the things we've been up to.
Chair: Lesley Curry
Vice-Chair: Jane Mytton
Treasurer: Sharon Woodley
Secretary: Kathy Liddell